Wednesday, September 12, 2012

If I won the lottery...ZX-10R?


Let's face it, if we won the lottery you probably would buy everything and anything.  New car, new house, clothes, jewelry, anything you dreamed of anyway.  But for me, as an avid motorcycle rider all season long, I'd buy a motorcycle right off the bat before I bought anything else.  If it was for a japanese bike I would jump on and buy a 2013 Kawasaki ZX-10r.  I wasn't too enthralled with the new front end design but it slowly grew on me the last couple months and I like the new design altogether as far as looks go.  The front end reminds me the face of a dragon, maybe that was intentional.

Has a electronically controlled steering damper that automatically adjusts the rider's speed when accelerating and decelerating upon the riding environment and situation.  More linear power delivery with the new engine and chassis design.  New Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) brings efficient and optimal wheel spin to the rider's control speed.  To help better control corner handling, Kawasaki has implemented slipper type back-torque limiting clutch to avoid wheel kick out and less chances of sliding while downshifting thru a turn.  Happens to me on my own bike when I forget what gear I'm in while taking a corner.

The big 998cc liquid cooled inline 4 cylinder engine proves to be a beast nevertheless.  The new engine design is compact, lightweight and narrow.  Some of these new liter bikes are looking more like 600's nowadays, just right.  Chromoly camshafts, pistons, crankshaft, large intake valves, stronger connecting rods all but contribute to the power of this bike.  If programmed right, the bike itself can top out at 202mph.  That is some ferocious speed.  But hell who need's to go that fast?.... ME!

        


1 comment:

  1. Wow... this is supper motor
    Visit my blog : vietnambikingtour-vn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete